Turkish Delight & Raspberry Ice-Cream Cake
- 500 ml First Choice Strawberry Velvet, chilled in fridge overnight
- 500 ml First Choice Vanilla Velvet, chilled in fridge overnight
- 150 g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 100 g turkish delight, cut into chunks and dusted with icing sugar
- 12 meringues
- 100 g chocolate turkish delight, chopped
- 250 ml cream, whipped
- raspberries, strawberries, turkish delight and meringues for garnish
- Grease a cake bundt tin very well or use Spray & Cook.
- Pour the First Choice Strawberry Velvet and First Choice Vanilla Velvet in a bowl and beat on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Fold in the chopped, dusted and chocolate-covered turkish delight.
- Break the meringues into smaller pieces and fold it into the whipped velvet.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared bundt tin. Use a palette knife to smooth the surface.
- Place in the freezer overnight.
- Unmould the ice-cream cake onto a serving plate. Decorate with the whipped cream, strawberries, raspberries, turkish delight and meringues.
- Serve immediately!
TIP: Use a silicone bundt cake tin to make your ice cream cake – it will be easier to unmould.