Triple Chocolate Brownies
Traditional Style ButterVelvet
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 120 g First Choice Butter
- 100 ml First Choice Chocolate Velvet
- 3 large eggs
- 280 g castor sugar
- 120 g flour
- 50 g cacao
- pinch of salt
- 100 g white chocolate, chopped
- 100 g milk chocolate, chopped
- 100 g dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease and line a 23x23 cm cake tin very well with baking paper.
- Melt together the chocolate, First Choice Butter and First Choice Chocolate Velvet in a small saucepan on low heat. Cool.
- Beat together the eggs and castor sugar until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the melted chocolate mixture.
- Sieve together the flour, cacao and salt. Fold gently into the chocolate mixture.
- Fold in all the chocolate and pour into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes – until cooked. DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- Cool until completely cold in the cake tin, remove, cut into 16 squares and dust with cacao