Peppermint Crisp Waffles
Dessert ToppingsTraditional Style ButterFull Cream Amasi
- 3 eggs
- 230 g self-raising flour
- 40 g icing sugar
- 2 x 49 peppermint crisp chocolate bard, crushed
- 500 ml First Choice Amasi
- 80 ml First Choice Butter, melted
- 10 ml vanilla essence
- First Choice Caramel Dessert Topping
- 250 ml First Choice Whipping Cream
- caramel toffees, chopped
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Heat a waffle iron until hot.
- Add 1 cup of the batter, close the waffle iron and cook until done and lightly golden brown.
- Continue until all the batter is done.
- Stack two halves of waffles on top of each other.
- Top with a generous dollop of whipped cream, a good drizzle of the sauce and a handful of crushed chocolate and chopped toffee.
- Garnish with mint and serve.