French Toast Roll-Ups
Long Life MilkProcessed Cheese Slices Traditional Style Butter
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml First Choice Milk
- 8 First Choice Cheese Slices
- 250 g diced bacon
- 8 slices of bread
- Pinch of salt
- First Choice Butter, to fry
- Fry the bacon until done, and remove from heat.
- Cut the crusts off each slice of bread and use a rolling pin to flatten.
- Place a slice of First Choice Gouda Cheese Slices on the flattened bread.
- Place a spoonful of bacon on top of the cheese and roll.
- Beat the eggs, milk and salt together in a large bowl.
- Place a teaspoon of First Choice Butter in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Dip each roll-up into the egg mixture and place it in the pan.
- Fry the roll-ups until crispy and golden brown, turning occasionally so they don't burn.
- Serve with a sauce of your choice!