First Choice No Churn Custard Ice-Cream
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 250 ml First Choice Vanilla Flavoured Custard
- 350 g condensed milk
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- Whip the cream to the peak stage, but be careful not to over mix.
- Place the First Choice Custard, condensed milk and vanilla essence in a separate bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the custard mixture into the whipped cream. Gently fold everything together, taking care not to press the air out of the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-proof container and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Scoop into bowls or cones and serve.