Chocolate Velvet Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake
VelvetDessert ToppingsTraditional Style Butter
For the crust:
- 250g chocolate biscuits, crushed
- 80g First Choice Butter, melted
For the filling:
- 750ml First Choice Chocolate Velvet, chilled
- 80ml First Choice Chocolate Dessert Topping
- 160g smooth peanut butter, slightly melted to make it soft and more runny
- 160g dark chocolate, chopped
- 80ml cream, heated to almost boiling point
- First Choice Chocolate Dessert Topping to drizzle
- Dark chocolate and peanut shards
- Roasted, salted and lightly chopped peanuts
- Chocolate coated peanuts or chocolate malt balls
- Combine the crushed biscuits and melted butter and spoon into a well-greased and lined loose bottomed cake tin (22cm). Press firmly into the pan.
- Whip the chilled chocolate velvet and spoon into the pan. Swirl in the peanut butter and the chocolate dessert topping to get a marbled effect. Place in the freezer and leave overnight.
- Combine the dark chocolate and the hot cream and stir to melt the chocolate.
- Remove the frozen ice cream cake from the cake tin onto a serving plate.
- Spoon over the melted chocolate ganache and garnish to taste.
- Return to the freezer and remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.