This is a great way to educate people about recycling. Make something pretty with a First Choice Milk Carton! It doesn’t stop there, find out about recycling drop-off points in your area. (check out the app at the bottom of the page)
You will need: (Makes 1 flower pot)
1 small Pot of Flowers or plant of your choice
A pair of Scissors
1 x empty First Choice Full Cream Milk Box (1.5L)
2 tubes of Paint (we used White & Pink)
1. Cut the First Choice milk box in half
2. Paint the planter in one color.
3. From the remaining carton, cut out a heart shape and paint it in a different color.
4. Fill the painted milk box with compost and plant your flowers or plant in the soil.
5. Glue the painted heart shape to the flower box.
There you have it, your very own flower planter. Happy Valentine’s Day!