DIY Holiday House
This is a great way to educate people about recycling. Make something pretty with a First Choice Milk Carton! It doesn’t stop there, find out about recycling drop-off points in your area. (check out the app at the bottom of the page)
You will need:
- 2 x First Choice Milk cartons
- 1 x Red craft paint
- 1 x Blue craft paint
- Paint brush
- Cotton wool
- Decorative accessories
- Name tags
1. Draw a line just under the words “ultra-pasteurised”, and draw it all around the box. Now cut on the line. You should now have the top and bottom part of your “House”.
2. Take the bottom part of the Milk carton, and measure 1cm and cut it on the corners. Cut a triangle-shape out of every second corner.
3. Paint the house the desired colour.
4. make windows and door.
5. Decorate as desired.
6. Attach cotton wool to the roof.
7. Now fill up with all those sweets.