DIY First Choice Christmas Crackers
You can use leftover gift wrap to make these, and remember to recycle after use!
You will need: (Makes 6 Christmas Crackers)
- Cow print wrapping paper (or any of your choice)
- 1m red ribbon
- 6 empty First Choice Milki boxes
- A pair of scissors
- 6 x Cracker Snaps (this only makes it more fun, not so important)
- Small gifts, like sweets / jokes etc.
2. Place a cracker snap in each box. Next you will need 6 pieces of wrapping paper, each 18cm x 40cm – measure and cut out. Place each piece of wrapping paper face-down. Place each box on a piece of wrapping paper and glue the two ends of the cracker snap to the wrapping paper.
4. Twist the side ends and tie each with a ribbon.