DIY Recycled Flower Pot
This is a great way to educate people about recycling. Make something pretty with a First Choice Milk Carton! It doesn’t stop there, find out about recycling drop-off points in your area. (check out the app at the bottom of the page)
You will need: (Makes 1 flower pot)
- 1 small Pot of Flowers or plant of your choice
- A pair of Scissors
- 1 x empty First Choice Full Cream Milk Box (1.5L)
- 2 tubes of Paint (we used White & Pink)
- Paint Brush
1. Cut the First Choice milk box in half
2. Paint the planter in one color.
3. From the remaining carton, cut out a heart shape and paint it in a different color.
4. Fill the painted milk box with compost and plant your flowers or plant in the soil.
5. Glue the painted heart shape to the flower box.